American actress Lindsay Lohan's marriage to Arab fianc ، surprised fans

 



American actress and singer Lindsay Lohan had shared the news of her engagement on social media but no one knows when the marriage took place.

According to Arab News, the Dubai-based actress recently shared a post about her marital life on the social media website Instagram, which has left her fans hesitant.

Lindsay Lohan shared the news of her engagement with her Arab fianc بدر Badr Shamas in November last year.


He shared a photo with his fianc on Instagram in which he is also wearing a diamond ring. "My love, my life, my future," he wrote in the post.

No news of Lindsay Lohan's wedding has surfaced since the post, but on Saturday she shared a photo of her fianc's birthday and called him "husband".

"I am the luckiest woman in the world," she wrote in the post. You met me and you knew I needed both joy and honor in life. I am amazed that you are my husband, my life and everything. '

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.